Friday, June 5, 2009

Magnolia

I managed to get around to making a card today. This is the first card I have made in months!!!!I have a number of birthdays coming up this month and also have to make Thank you cards for teachers and then I have a couple of wedding anniversary cards that I need to make too!!! So I kept this one pretty simple to get back into the swing of things again! at last you get to see some craftiness on this blog LOL



Thanks for looking and whatever the weather have a great day.
Posted by Picasa

8 comments:

  1. OH this is beautiful, Love the colors, and the lace is just wonderful.. very lovely..
    Hugs, Linda

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely card Sam - such pretty papers! So glad you're creating and blogging again - I missed your postings!!
    Hugs, Danielle

    ReplyDelete
  3. So cute! I love the colors! I love the way it looks like she is sitting on a bench. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous card Sam, love the paper and the blue lace x

    Jenny x

    ReplyDelete
  5. What an adorable stamp. Your design is perfect for your sweet image. Love the colors, background paper and your flower! Super card.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wowww Sam,what a beautiful card,l love the image and colours.

    Hugs Riet.x

    ReplyDelete
  7. what a cheerful card.

    M.E. aka CMCMaryD@SCS

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...