Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Necklace - Stamped

Hi Bloggers

Here is my latest bit of craftiness LOL. I am really getting into this beading lark!!! This piece was so easy to make and I love the stamped image on the shell, I bought it like this, it has a lovely sheen to it which you can't really see in the photo. I am going to keep a look out for plain bits of shell like this and actually have a go at stamping something myself, just imagine the possibilities if it works, it will certainly give me another excuse to buy more stamps. I can't really see myself walking around with Penny Black, House Mouse or Magnolias around my neck!!!! so will have to buy some different types of images I don't have, any excuse to shop eh! I used leather for the necklace, silver metal beads, the coloured beads are Greek beads and the round discs are again shell.




Thanks for looking

4 comments:

  1. What a beautiful creation Sam.

    Hugs Riet.x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have been looking at your blog for a while now and having just made my own, i now understand that it is good to leave comments. So this is one of many to come.
    Love your work and love that beading. x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous necklace, beautiful colours.
    Penny black do some fabulous floral stamps that might work on the pieces of shell.
    luv
    Debby

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...