Friday, June 5, 2009

I just received some happy mail from one of the girls on scs. It isn't my birthday until next week so I wasn't expecting to receive anything in the post, so just opened the envelope thinking it would be a wish rak but to my surprise it was a birthday card!!! Thank you Mary aka EmGee458 for the lovely card. Sorry for the bad photo but it is so sunny here at the moment that it is really difficult to take a card at this time of the day. If you click on the card, you will be ale to see it better in more detail and the beautiful way in which it was coloured. I should really take it later on but wanted to post this and say thank you to Mary. I just found out that Mary has a blog here

Here it is:

Posted by Picasa

9 comments:

  1. Sam, I'm glad you received your BRAK card and I'm SO glad that you liked it! I received that Tilda in an image swap and thought she was adorable! I don't have any Magnolias, but think I NEED some! :) Thanks for the shout-out on your blog! I've added your blog to my blog list...I really enjoyed checking out your beautiful creations!!

    Glad it's sunny where you are- we're starting to mildew here from all the rain!! Hopefully this weekend will be sunny!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a nice surprise you received! Happy "early" birthday to you!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a sweet early birthday surprise!! Hope you get to celebrate your day in style!! May it be the happiest birthday ever!

    ReplyDelete
  4. happy birthday!!..this card is a wonderful way to kick start your birthday this year! it is adorable and wonderfully put together..TFS!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a fantastic surprise!! I sure do Hope you have a wonderful Birthday..
    Hugs, Linda

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Sam!!! Thank you so much for stopping by my blog!!! It has been so long since I have stopped by yours as well (SO sorry!!!) I have you bookmarked now so it won't be so long again!!!! I have breezed through and you do such fab work!!!! Let me know if you are in Minneapolis again, if it works I would love to meet you in person!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Woww Sam,what beautiful.

    Hugs Riet.x

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...