Monday, June 8, 2009

Magnolia

Hi Bloggers.

Hope you all had a fantastic weekend. Even though it was terrible weather here this weekend and it rained most of the time, I did manage to have a pretty good weekend.

LOTS OF CRAFTING

Here are two cards I made using the same papers and magnolia images (kindly given to me in a swap with Linda). I am trying to make a few cards at the same time to save time, so I have not added a sentiment to the cards as I am not sure what I will use them for just yet!!!! I just added a few different things to each card to make them look a little different.



Many thanks for all your kind comments. Thanks for looking and whatever the weather have a great day.

Posted by Picasa

5 comments:

  1. These are sweet Sam! I love the blue background left around Tilda - it really highlights her!
    Lovely finishing details.
    Hugs, Danielle

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ohhh wowww,what a beautiful cards,l love the images and colours.
    So gorgeous papers.

    Hugs Riet.x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Two gorgeous cards Sam, I love those papers x
    I posted your b-day card yesterday hopefully it will get to you in time :0)

    Jenny xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. such a bright and cheerful card

    M.E. aka CMCMaryD@SCS

    ReplyDelete
  5. Terrific cards Sam!!!! I love Magnolia too!!!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...