Monday, June 15, 2009

Hi All

Sorry no posts at the weekend I was kind of busy.

I had a fantastic weekend, it was my birthday yesterday and I was spoilt rotten. I was amazed at all the cards I received from the very kind birthday faries and ladies on scs. I will post pics later.

DH even got me a birthday cake and had MUM spelt on it, he had to spell it out to the lady who did it a couple of times so she wouldnt get it wrong!!!! DS2 bought me a cute house mouse stamp and ds 1 bought me some beads to play with!!!!

We went out for a meal at a nearby restaurant which was fun and also spent time going for a walk near the Mississippi.





Okay gotta run things to do will hopefully post more pics later.
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

  1. Happy Birthday Sam - it looks like you certainly had a wonderful day! That cakes looks delicious ...!!
    Hugs, Danielle

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Belated Birthday!!!!!!!
    Hope you have a fab year x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sounds like you had a terrific birthday Sam!!! That cake looks soooo delicious!!!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...