Sunday, February 15, 2009

Disney

I am slowly finishing my Disney Album from our holiday to Disney, Florida in 2006 !!!!!!! My goal is to get it done by the end of this year LOL. I am sure I said that last year too!

Today I would like to share one of the many layouts from our holiday. I am finding it hard going to get inspired to do layouts for this album now, having done so many. However while browsing for inspiration I was inspired by a layout by Ginger Williams on scrapbook com her fantastic layout can be seen here.

Thanks for looking




Posted by Picasa

14 comments:

  1. Beautiful layout - I love the bright colors on the dark background. Love the use of ribbon as a main design element, too! You've got some nice work on your blog! Thanks for sharing and inspiring!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love how you used Mickey Colors!! Perfect!! The layout is gorgeous! Great job!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this....the black background is perfect! tfs!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. OMG! You rocked this layout! What a fantastic piece of eye candy! TFS;)!

    ReplyDelete
  5. i LOVE the colours in this!!! fantastic Lo :0)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I absolutely love the colors, flowers, and polka dots! Super cute and SO Disney! :D

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a Happy Page. Good luck in finishing the album. I am still working on an album from 2003 :(

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a great layout and color choices for your picture with Mickey...how fun!

    ReplyDelete
  9. ahh i love the layouts., I want to go to disney now ;)

    ReplyDelete
  10. what great layouts. I would have stoped for breakfast with Pooh too. Thanks for stopping by my blog and leaving a comment. Much appreciated

    Toodles

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love this black and red, just gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Wow! This is great! I love the colors and how you did the ribbon.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Oh these pages are splendid!! Well done! Thx for the guessing the jelly beans on my blog - good luck!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...