Finally I have finished my quilt. This is the first quilt I have ever made and if I must say so myself I am feeling pretty proud of myself right now. The front had been pieced together since last August, but for one reason or another I just seemed to keep putting off putting it all together. I think the fact that is such a large quilt (Queen Sizes) was the reason and being my first time quilting I was afraid to tackle such a large project. I made quite a few mistakes and my unpicker is my best friend! I had no idea how to go about putting it all together but by looking at a few tutorials online I managed it.
For binding instructions I followed the tutorial on Chasing Cottons blog, which has great photos on how to do mitered corners.
So here is the finished quilt.