Thursday, August 23, 2007

More Happy Mail and Wisconsin Dells

Today we went to Wisconsin Dells and had a fab time, the weather was not that brilliant so we decided to not do a water park and we went to Wizards Quest instead. The boys had a fab time and we did the harder of the 2 quests. If you have never been to it and have boys between the ages of approx 9-12 I recomend it as my two really enjoyed themselves. We also ended up doing some clothes shopping at the Tanger Outlet, which was fun as I treated myself to some nice things in Tommy Hilfiger.

When we got home I checked the post and found that I had received a Welcome RAK card from debra aka dtstamp2 on SCS. Its a gorgeous card and the flowers have gliter on them, the back ground stamp used on it is so intricate, if your reading this THANK YOU very much it certainly put a smile on my face.
 
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

  1. You're very welcome for the images! I have had a good time doing RAK things. I'm happy to have a new "neighbor to the north," as I am from south of Chicago. If I can be of any help with anything, just let me know! Nice blog, by the way!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...