Friday, August 17, 2007

VIRUS

Yesterday tea time I went to have a browse on the internet and my computer had caught a virus!!!!! So I got my very clever husband to have a looksie!!! Bearing in mind that he is an IT Manager and this is his field of work it took him about 5 hours to fix the problem!!!!! If someone else had caught the virus where would they look, they wouldn't necessarily have the know how of how to fix it and then it would cost money to get someone else to fix it. Anyway it is all fixed now and he did a little bit of house keeping on it too, so now it is even faster, so I am a happy bunny.

As I couldn't go on my computer I ended up making a couple of cards:



This one I used a new stamp (forgot to add it to my little pile yesterday)one of my new cuttlebug folders, ribbon, red cardstock.



For this one I used the super tag on my sizzix put a corner pocket on the card added a blossom and brad and inked the edges a little, added a mini tag which reads " a little birdie told me..." and added some ribbon. I am not sure if I like it even if I do love that Rhonna Farrer bird stamp.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...