Friday, September 21, 2012

Cathedral Window Pincushion

DSC00610

One of my favourite sites to visit OFTEN is Pinterest, I sometimes could spend all day just sitting browsing Pinterest.  There is just so much inspiration.

Recently I pinned a cathedral window pincushion tutorial to my sewing board, I love the cathedral window block but have always been so intimidated by it.  When I saw the tutorial that Kim had shared over at My Go Go Life I just had to give it a go.  And what do you know it is really easy, Kim's tutorial is so clear and easy to follow, you really can’t go wrong.  So pop on over and check her tutorial out. Thanks Kim

DSC00612

Thanks for stopping by, have a great day.

4 comments:

  1. Well done for pinning and doing! Cathedral windows have been on my to-try list for a long time, will definitely have to check out that tutorial.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am sure you will find it extremely easy to do, let me know when you do, I think you will find them fun to do to. Do it soon!

      Delete
  2. I have one of these pincushions on my "to-do" list. this one is so pretty! I love the colors.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a pretty button! It's just perfect!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...