Tuesday, January 9, 2018

Where did the time go!!!!

Wow I cannot believe I have been gone for such a long time!!! Life got so busy.

Its been 2 years!!! Really!!!

So whats been happening!!

I became a GRANDMA, and its the best thing ever.

I continue to sew and in fact I have been sewing a lot, especially now that I have a grand daughter, I finally am able to make and sew girl things, talk about a lot of pink.  I hope to add lots of photos soon of what I have been sewing, so check back often.

I have been sewing so much for this little peanut!!! She is not this small anymore .

After quite a bit of encouragement I opened an etsy shop, that has  also been keeping me busy.  I am selling all sorts of hand made pretties,  so check it out and give me some love!!! Sugar and Spice By Sam



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...