Sunday, January 6, 2013

Happy New Year–Bee Block Gone Wrong

First of all I would like to wish you all a Happy New Year to all of you that stop by my little blog. I really do appreciate reading all your comments and thanks for stopping by.

I really don’t have much to share as over the Christmas period I didn’t do any sewing at all WHAT!!!! is going on I ask myself!

However, I am in the process of sewing at the moment and had to take a break! Last night I decided to get on with my Hexi Bee Blocks and happily made one of them and then I was just on Flickr checking out the colours for the next block only to realize that I had done one completely on the wrong background colour, so this involved a lot of time with my seam ripper, only just now I just added the borders and for some reason  two sides are the wrong length, what is going on, it looks like I am going to have one of those days.  So I have had my break and a little grumble and I am now going to go and correct my mistake! I will post back with the corrections.

 

Bee block wrong!

2 comments:

  1. Couldn't you just scream when that happens?

    You're not alone!

    Fiona x

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...