Tuesday, September 27, 2011

Singer Cabinet Inside

So here we are; the singer cabinet in all its glory before I went to business on it with the sander, I was really surprised at how easy it was to get this cabinet looking decent, I used a fine sandpaper on the sander and after I sanded all of it I wiped it down with a cloth with some old English almond oil.

BEFORE













































AFTER




No more flaky varnish, nice and smooth.







The mug rings have gone!!!!










I was really worried about getting the sander on this cabinet, but what did I have to lose, it looked pretty nasty so I thought I would give it a go, I am so glad it did, as it turned out so much better than I thought it would. Tommorow all being well I will share the outside of the cabinet legs and all.

Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...