Saturday, July 23, 2011

Vacation - Panama City Beach, Florida

So I have been MIA again, we just got back on Thursday from our vacation, I had a wonderful time. I spent a great deal of time relaxing and walking on the beach collecting shells.

I did manage to bring back a small collection of shells that I collected and even some sand dollars. So a trip to TJ Maxx was in order today so that I could find a little glass bowl for the sand dollars and a jar for the shells, I was successful and will share with you tomorrow my little holiday collection when I have taken some pics.

I just wish I could have bought back more, next time I go on vacation I am gonna make sure I pack less clothes, then I can collect more shells.......................
So as not to leave you with anything to look at..... here is the view from the balcony in the condo we stayed in.............










Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

  1. Hi..i Like your story...Thank you so much to passing my blog .......btw and now I'm one of your follower too...:))

    (http://www.bellecaketopperandmould.net/)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...