Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Managed to get some crafting done. This is the first card I have made in 2009!!!!! My new year resolution this year is to make sure that I do not forget to send people cards. Especially bithday cards!!! So I am making a start and plan on making at least 2 a week!

This card is made using a Penny Black stamp (my favourite stamps, I blame my friend Jenny who first introduced me to this addiction). The Thank you image is SU which I received from one of the lovely ladies on the wish rak forum on SCS. I also managed to use my sewing machine which my dh set up for me the other day with a converter and a few different plugs!!!! (it is safe), I cannot remember the last time I used it, but know it was before we moved to the US which is 18 months ago now.

Thanks for looking.


Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

  1. Love this card Sam, the stitching looks fab!
    Just got another couple of second hand PB stamps today!!!! Duck on a pile of presents and 3 little chickens in a row with flowers and balloon!! I shall stamp you some and post across if you dont have these :0)

    Jennyx

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...