Sunday, January 4, 2009

Babiessssssssssssssssssssssssssssss

Last night I put one of my guppies in a breeding net and this morning I woke up to 20 baby fry!!!! I removed her from the net as I didn't want to risk her eating them only to sit and watch her give birth two 2 more fry!!!! I then put her back in the net and we went out to get another net and some food to feed the fry, on our return we counted about another 15 fry so a total of 35 fry!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! the question is what am I going to do with all these fish LOL I imagine that they won't all survive so will have to wait and see what happens.

It is officially the end of the holidays in our house, dh goes back to work tomorrow and the boys back to school, but I have 2 weeks off before I start college again!!! so will have a bit more time to keep up with this blog and do some crafting!!! Which reminds me I managed to pick up some of the mini mail boxes from the dollar spot at Target today, they only had the metallic pink. Anyway I thought I would mention it, as I know that these were difficult for me to find last year!!!!!
They also had some magazine files for $1 so I grabbed a few of them in the hope that I can sort my shelf out in the craft room when I eventually tidy it up!!!! wishful thinking I think!!!!

1 comment:

  1. My kids were so delighted when babies guppies were born - in the end we had so many, that we gave them away (often) to the local pet shop. Hope your fish fared well and you managed to watch many of them grow into adult fish.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...