Friday, September 7, 2007

PENNY BLACK STAMPS & HUMMING BIRDS

Don't you just love Penny Black Stamps. Well my order of new stamps just arrived and I thought I would post them here for everyone else to drool over. Jenny if your reading this I know you will be droolling LOL.
I was sat having my lunch earlier on and this little humming bird started getting the nectar out of the flowers in a pot on the deck. Luckily the camera was to hand but its not a good picture. The funny thing, last year in England I actually thought I saw a humming bird, I went on the internet to reserach if anyone else had reported seeing any and what I did find out that it wasnt a bird I saw but a hummingbird moth!!!! that England has started seeing sitings of in recent years. England doesn't get hot enough for humming birds!!! So to actually see a real humming bird in real life is fantastic.

1 comment:

  1. Yes I'm drooling Sam!! LOL Love all the stamps, enjoy!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...